Raw WWE RAW 9th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - The Slammy's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Orton CAN go on the mic. Orton the character can't. The monotonous, droning promo of Orton got killed off as quick as it started, in large part thanks to Chris Jericho. But anyone who has ever listened to Randy Orton on a radio interview knows he can talk shit off the top of his head quick-witted with the best. But THAT Orton loses his control a bit too much and uses foul language, and he and the E know that and that's why they won't unleash him. He's also prone to call one of the Divas a slut, and they're not willing to let that kind of stuff enter the fray.

Anyways.. TOTALLY forgot to give credit to the hottest tag team in the company right now... the Usos. MY GOD are they over. And working a stiff style mixed in with the agility and high-flying!? Jey took that kick from Harper and got fired up and the crowd went even more apeshit (real Samoan tactic there). The Wyatt's are awesome as well, and that match was fun as Hell, ESPECIALLY the way they handled the last minute and a half of the match. That's a feud that needs to be picked up full-time, and given the titles to make things really interesting.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Think Matt Hardy summed up that final segment best for me

As for Cena "destroying" Orton, of course he had the upperhand he was flip flopping from shooting and keeping it kayfabe while kissing ass to get as many cheap pops and fan recognition as he could. Orton could have quite easily picked him apart with half of the stuff he said this week and the past week, but he kept kayfabe. Guess shooting is perfectly fine when some guys do it, but not others..

How was Cena shooting? Everything he said was totally based in Ortons character evolution. From Legend Killer to Viper. If he was to shoot, he would talk about his dishonorable discharge, his dickhead behavior, shitting in handbags and ribbing guys by putting his hands in his pants, and trying to shake hands while screaming at them "you big-leaguing me?"

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He actually did bring up his outside the ring behavior in the promo. He didn't pin point instances but he did bring it up. Promo basically could be taken as kayfabe and reality in certain parts which I loved but I get Dale's gripe to an extent.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yeah what PHX said, dunno if shoot was the right word but it definitely didn't give off a 'This is a stand wrestling angle promo i'm cutting on you.' type vibe to me.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Read what happened on RAW, have yet to watch it. Might do so tonight, ending sounds like a must-watch.