• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 9th April 2012 - LIVE Discussion

John McHenry

John McHenry
What's your point? If he's straight edge, he wouldn't taste any alcohol at all so I'm surprised that he actually did it. Maybe it wasn't actual beer. I dunno.

If he was serious about being straight edge do you really think he'd sacrafice his beliefs and let them use real beer. It'd be the same as someone force feeding Bryan meet for a storyline. Most likely it was non alcoholic beer or apple juice jericho did shake the shit up before pouring it out which would cause it to foam up.

Heisenberg

If he was serious about being straight edge do you really think he'd sacrafice his beliefs and let them use real beer. It'd be the same as someone force feeding Bryan meet for a storyline. Most likely it was non alcoholic beer or apple juice jericho did shake the shit up before pouring it out which would cause it to foam up.

well my stream isn't the best of quality unlike TV so meh.

Andrew

Del Rio as Dos Caras Jr had a finisher which was a Military Gorilla Press into a Bridging Suplex.

He should use that.