• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 9th April 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Heisenberg

Yes, the part of a stage, where people walk out is a big thing, a real big thing that affects the outcome of the show so much.... If you knew your stuff, you'd know WWE scrapped all additional staging stuff like that due to cost and the fact the HD set needed to be easy to set up.

many people thought it was one of the good things about SD, it was one of the main things SD was also known for and it made the show unique.

The New F'n Show

That was a very very solid back and forth there. Feud is finally getting hot. Never had that feel before Mania. At least not for me.

Andrew

What stip should Jericho/Punk be?

I would be hoping for a Bar Room Brawl but realistically it would probably end up being a Steel Cage match or something :(

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Strong as lighting
Fast as steel

Hes the

gold-zeo-power-ranger-7.jpg

It looks nothing like that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Pretty good promo there and Punk/Henry was good last week so hoping for more of the same here with hopefully a clean Punk win.

Andrew

I'd go with Cena/Lesnar as a LMS or a Falls Count Anywhere

I'd love to see Jericho/Punk as a TLC or something to do with weapons, kinda like an Extreme Rules match. I feel both need to use weapons and such seeing they've taken it to another level where as Lesnar/Cena is more of a street fight brawl where they can go all over the place (A Falls Count Anywhere) would suit Lesnar/Cena.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
many people thought it was one of the good things about SD, it was one of the main things SD was also known for and it made the show unique.

WHAT?, no it wasn't it was always known for being more of a wrestling show less promos and more ring action. And if you was on the internet at the time the BIG 6 Carried smackdown at the time.