• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 9th April 2012 - LIVE Discussion

AZUCAR!

Punk's teasing on his twitter account that he's undecided as to whether he's going to show up for Raw tonight.

Big Red Jericho Punk

My wishes for Raw tonight is to see progression in story lines but nothing rushed. If they rush Lesnar Cena like they did to HHH Punk then what an absolute fail. Also interested to see what Tensai does and to see if the "YES" will live on.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Also since I'm going to have too much going on to watch SD tmw. Ill do a review of Raw that will be up a few hours after the show. I want to make up missing a live sd for raw. Thank god for week off so i don't have to wake up 6 am. ill post the link here when i'm done otherwise check the review section

Prodigy

Banned
Really can't see Brock being here this week, sure it would be great to have him come and cut his promo on why he's back etc but it's obviously just going to be a perplexed Cena.

Not really expecting much from this show actually.

You're not expecting Brock, but surely he's more likely to appear tonight rather than in the UK? Seeing as he hates travel...

Heisenberg

Seen 2 tweets suggesting the YES YES YES chants have already begun at RAW. Some tweets also say that WWE are handing out "YES" signs.

n1JW3.jpg