• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 8th October 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Fuck everything I'm not supposed to want to happen in the wrestling business: BOOK RYBACK VS PUNK!

Troy

So Punk gets to pick between Cena or Ryback. If he doesn't pick Ryback it makes him look like an even bigger threat.

Blizzard

The ratings definitely shot up. That was a great ending and I also got goosebumps when Ryback came out. After he clotheslined Punk the crowed erupted which was just a great moment.

PHX

Legacy Member
They've done a great job making Punk/Ryback appealing just do not rush this.

Great ending to the show.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Still think that if McMahon was there to make a state of WWE address he should still make one but I bet it never happens

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Other than the McMahon/Punk stuff, I do think Raw was average. Definitely wasn't bad, but for two hours nothing different than normal happened. THE RYBACK gets MVP awards though.

Andrew

Other than the McMahon/Punk stuff, I do think Raw was average. Definitely wasn't bad, but for two hours nothing different than normal happened. THE RYBACK gets MVP awards though.

Cesaro/Kidd and the tag matches were brilliant.

I'd say my letdowns was Larry King almost ruining Miz/Kofi segment and the Diva's match.

Troy

There were some good matches on the show tonight but the only real storyline progression was the mainevent segment and that was awesome. The show would be better if there were more storylines spread throughout the show.