• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 8th April 2013 - WrestleMania Fallout LIVE Discussion *WM29 Spoilers*

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh thank God they're having this match tonight, so the prediction thread isn't fucked :y:

Troy

Whatever happened to the angle between Rhodes and Kaitlyn that they were hinting at?

I think the better question is what happened to Kaitlyn in general. Won the Divas title and since then has done nothing.

Heisenberg

Thinking WWE is swerving us with saying CM Punk won't be here tonight. Very interesting. Gonna suck if he isn't on the show with this crowd though. RAW needs Punk!

SAIYANS

Whatever happened to the angle between Rhodes and Kaitlyn that they were hinting at?
They turned it into teasing AJ versus her. I hope they go thru with it and give AJ the strap, and then get Big E the IC title. I mean I don't mind him squashing Wade. I would like Dolph to have a big stable with gold on everyone like evolution to end Armageddon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Still think I should get credit for it being the shortest match. It was so short it didn't happen 8D

If it's shorter tonight than all the 'Mania matches then it counts. I'm pretty sure a lot of people guessed that anyway (me included)