• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw 8/5/13 Live Discussion Thread

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
As far as I know I'll be here tonight. Just may be late since I have a meeting to cover prior to the show, and I'm doubting it'll be over in an hour.

:upset: Noooo! Thanks for the warning, at least!

Not sure if I'll be here at all either. Need to get back into the swing of discussion threads, the rapid-fire-don't-think-just-talk-ness of them is just soooo much fun.
If not, all the interesting things will be recapped on Smackdown anyway so what's the point of watching?

Also, Creative had a 2 week break after having to write 12 hours of TV in one week last time. Hopefully they're refreshed and they worked hard on this episode.

Now that I've hyped it up, it's going to suck. You're welcome! :sandow:

Rogue

Fuck Ryback,and, fuck the AJ/Kaitlyn feud. Take all three of them and put them off of TV for a while.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
After the tour I think this show will be really good tonight. Looking forward to it!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
:upset: Noooo! Thanks for the warning, at least!

Not sure if I'll be here at all either. Need to get back into the swing of discussion threads, the rapid-fire-don't-think-just-talk-ness of them is just soooo much fun.
If not, all the interesting things will be recapped on Smackdown anyway so what's the point of watching?

Also, Creative had a 2 week break after having to write 12 hours of TV in one week last time. Hopefully they're refreshed and they worked hard on this episode.

Now that I've hyped it up, it's going to suck. You're welcome! :sandow:

Wait, you aren't going to be here to participate tonight? Fuck this shit; I'm out. :boss1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Also, just for fun: The five-point preview:

-Is anyone else getting Austin/McMahon flashbacks with Bryan/McMahon? Just modernized, instead of appealing to casual scorned workers who wish they could do everything Austin did to their teacher or boss, this is for the lifelong wrestling fans who wish they can actually beat up Vince. Take an internet darling, have Vince play an IWC characature of himself, make Orton the corporate champion, make money. Love it... and Daniel Bryan being this generation's Austin in a similar feud? Someone invent a time machine and tell yourself that in 2010. *Pssst, Bryan's not going to be ruined! He'll get a ridiculous beard, yell the word YES! over and over, job, and use alllllllll of this to be the most over superstar in years!*

-AJ and Kaitlyn is really played out now. I'm trying to enjoy the Divas, but unless they want to do a Natalya comeback story (doubtful), nothing good can come from this. 4 women playing the LayCool ripoff character as a way to put over Kaitlyn (who isn't over) is going to be horrible television. Where is Emma?

-One. More. Pointless. Filler. Match.

-Hopefully we get a Kane (who can't talk, but still) promo calling out the Wyatts this week, then Bray handles most of the mic work... but nah, it'll probably just be another Wyatt squash with a Kane run-in. #TeamOptimismIsAlwaysDisappointed #TeamPessimismIsPleasantlySurprised

-Fire the Ryback. He's unsalvagable. Stop trying. Give up. He's done. Nobody cares.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Just not sure if I'll be able to be on then. If I have the option to I'd love to be here, but if you won't be here I'm out too. :tough:

:okay:

Fiiiiine. I'll suffer through it then. But just for you. :tough:

And Punk. :gusta:

And Danielson's likes. :yay: