• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 6th January 2013 - LIVE Discussion - Old School

SAIYANS

this coming from the guy that would rather Sheamus return with no build instead of having him be a surprise rumble entrance or video package
Its Sheamus. I mean I like the guy, but he's definition of surprise raw return. He's not some nostalgia trip from the attitude era who can be a surprise entrant like Jericho, Christian, and RVD. He's not a game changer who you utilize and promote to put asses in seats like Batista. He's a very good guy who can help the IC title scene and be a filler world title feud, but he's not a huge star nor nostalgia trip, so he can just pop up on raw and make an impact that says see me this Friday

Heisenberg

why wouldn't he be watching? it's not like he's returning or something, oh wait
just cause he is returning doesn't mean he has to watch. I'm sure Rock, Lesnar, etc barely watch. As well as the fact he doesn't enjoy the PG product.

SAIYANS

just cause he is returning doesn't mean he has to watch. I'm sure Rock, Lesnar, etc barely watch. As well as the fact he doesn't enjoy the PG product.
Well he's investing more time in it than Brock or Rock upon his return. You got to know the pieces on the chest table. That and these guys are a lot of the guys he talks about watching that made him want in the business tonight

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Rock and Brock don't need to watch cause they don't plan to go 2-3 years full time? The guy is gonna be in the ring with these guys night in and night out i think he wants to know what they can do so he can come up with stuff to do with them in the ring.

BUT HEY I COULD BE WRONG!

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Still think APA would have been better enforcers for Punk tonight, but King had to go and make it so Bradshaw had to be on commentary
Back of my mind can't help but keep in mind that NAO are Triple H's buddies and there is the rumored match between Punk and Trips.