• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 5th November 2012 - LIVE (not really) Discussion from ENGLAND

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I can't get behind 3MB without McIntyre. Mahal's growing on me with his ridiculousness though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm begging for Slater to do his air guitar head chop to Uso when he's sitting on the ground. He did that to Ryder a few weeks ago and I marked like crazy.

Troy

Changes the fact who will get a pinfall from here on now. Makes it harder to pick who will win, I think it's a good move kinda. Not sure on how Punk will win, probably Ryback hits Shellshock on Cena, CM throws Ryback out of ring and pins?

Completely changes the whole focus of the PPV. I definitely see Punk pinning Cena to win, Ryback will be kept out of it to ensure that he remains strong without winning the title. I wont even attempt to predict the 5-on-5 match until they announce all ten members.

Troy

Good to see the 3MB experiment continuing, nice seeing a midcard act with an actual story behind them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that Survivor Series is day number 364 for Punk's title reign. That's a GUARANTEE that he's gonna' lose the belt :lmao

EDIT: Punk just confirmed it'd be 364

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Enjoyed the Punk promo, especially the "tradition of screwing the most talented performers at Survivor Series" line.