• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 5th March 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

The Rock should really stop doing these satellite feeds, it seriously doesn't help his position in this rivalry.

But we know that he is in the city tonight. I have a feeling that Cena will bring up the satellite feed tonight in his promo and then The Rock will appear live in the arena.

Troy

Enjoyable promo from The Rock and I expect him to appear later on in the show as well.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Well, I hope you realized they should never do that again. You can't push someone so comically limited.
I still think he's a good wrestler, I'm just not sure what it would take to get him over. It's hard to tell if he's even improved on the mic because he never gets to talk anymore.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
But we know that he is in the city tonight. I have a feeling that Cena will bring up the satellite feed tonight in his promo and then The Rock will appear live in the arena.
That would actually be pretty cool tbh

SAIYANS

Ryder selling being hurt is funny as hell

LMAO at King saying Hoeski into the mic over and over