• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 4th March 2013 - Old School Raw feat. The Rock & HHH

Troy

I must be the only person who enjoys 'Coming Home' as the theme song for Mania.

I like it as well, great song and it actually fits the theme of the PPV as well. What might hurt it a bit is it has been used before by WWE.

Chris Dresdon

I like it as well, great song and it actually fits the theme of the PPV as well. What might hurt it a bit is it has been used before by WWE.

They splice it awkwardly. I think the Angels and Airwaves song fit that commercial better.

PHX

Legacy Member
Interesting that Punk won it straight up rather than help from the Shield which seemed so obvious.

SAIYANS

I'd love Punk to win at Mania, I wanna see everyone bitch.
Yah because they are going to give it to the guy who used a contract ending just to get a title run and some merch.

Only Cena will break the streak, and only he should break the streak, as he's the only loyal guy on the roster proven to bust his ass night in and out for the company in and out the ring while not doing stupid shit

Chris

Dreams are Endless
As much as I really don't want it to happen, I think I'd have to be happy if Punk won at 'Mania just because of the reactions of some people on here :lmao