• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 3rd October 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Booker was supposedly horrible on commentary last night. Couldn't understand why Beth was crying after she won a title and thought that someone could get counted out in a HIAC match!

Troy

Great seeing Drew McIntyre on RAW and even better he gets to face Randy Orton. He is getting in some good offense as well.

Andrew

Why did Orton have to face McIntyre, just to bury him slightly?

I wish McIntyre was relevant once again, it really sucks Orton just has to be the one burying the mid-card... I would have much prefered an upset victory. Why couldn't Orton face McGillicutty or isn't he on RAW no more?

Troy

I wonder how long Lawler will be kept off television for?

Kane and Show have been out for months before returning. Smackdown really does need Kane back.

Troy

Why did Orton have to face McIntyre, just to bury him slightly?

I wish McIntyre was relevant once again, it really sucks Orton just has to be the one burying the mid-card... I would have much prefered an upset victory. Why couldn't Orton face McGillicutty or isn't he on RAW no more?

That wasn't a burial at all. McIntyre got in some offense and obviously he shouldn't have beaten Orton since Drew is rarely on RAW and Orton just challenged for the World title.

Troy

With the Scottish flag it is a white cross on a blue background but the banner of scotland has a red lion on a yellow background.

Andrew

Security comes out to break up Orton and Henry brawling and Johnny Ace is out here once again...

Fuck making Henry look weak, I want a WSS on the announce table.