Raw WWE RAW 3rd February 2013 - LIVE Discussion:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BB

Reaction score
I skipped a few parts of the show but I really enjoyed the majority of RAW. Roman Reigns is starting to show signs of being the next big thing in the WWE. His size and strength helps him get over along with his ability to act - which is half the game. You guys are going to start calling me a vampire but it was good to see a bit of blood. The main event was fantastic. Daniel Bryan is putting on some excellent matches and I was so pleased he won. He deserves a run with that WWE Heavyweight Championship.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
can't show dat blood brah. referees get their gloves out for the smallest scratch these days.
Could just claim ignorance, just need enough time to look all 97 Austin and you got yourself a
great pic.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
There was one shot of Reigns with the blood where he was yelling before the Superman Punch that was just awesome as shit. Then you could tell the cameramen were trying their hardest to avoid showing Reigns' face straight-on, and it really ruined a couple close-up shots.

WWE shouldn't be terrified to show blood when it happens. NFL doesn't shy away from it. NBA doesn't. MMA certainly doesn't. That doesn't hurt PG rating if it's an occasional, hard-way cut.

Aksana's knee apparently really hurt Naomi. I hope she doesn't get punished for it backstage. She has clearly improved in the ring and I liked how natural she looked with that snap-suplex. Just keep giving some of these girls time to improve their game on TV. Yeah, a lot of people don't care for it, but same could be said for women's MMA. Sometimes you just can't deny certain acts.