• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 31st October 2011 - LIVE Halloween Edition Discussion

Troy

Good line by Kermit "and I thought our show was weird" Rhodes enters and puts a bag on Kermit's head and then Kermit says trick or treat.

Mainevent time!

Andrew

It was Hornswoggle's dream to be there, even if he got hit in the balls.

He wanted to be there. LOL @ Muppets being commentators here.

Troy

Lol Statler and Waldorf again. This time they said that Cena is wrestling Miz next so you know it will suck.

Killz

Crowd reaction to Rhodes was really good, they must be very happy with how the guys progressing.

Muppets have been a bit of a mixed bag but somehow they've still managed to make most of the matches mean something even surrounded by the comedy. Surprisingly good job WWE.

Prodigy

Banned
Only bad thing about overtime is the fact it means I stay up later. I love WWE but these long nights are getting tiring to do!

TheZig

So what is happening to the Michael Cole challenge segment? They are seriously not closing the show with that.

Troy

The record is 420 so we should beat that.

Really enjoyed the Muppets tonight because they added to the show and were part of the story. It wasn't like they had to go completely out of there way to get them involved in the show.

Troy

Everyone check out the thread Ben made in News and Information. It tells you how to update your postbit and shows you what it looks like.

Prodigy

Banned
DJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA.