• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 30th June 2014 - LIVE Discussion: MITB Fallout *Spoilers*

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Kinda weird considering 3 weeks ago he didn't want Reigns in the MITB match.
I think he understands that Roman is what's best for the future, plus he's the only other real face now. I doubt they would of had 3 heels in that match, but again Cena overcoming all 3 top heel is a WWE move. But yeah it's weird just to let him in the match like that

chefboyardee

tumblr_n80b8l3VNJ1srbyoyo1_400.gif

good ol' steph
you just know shes got a 2pac cd somewhere amidst the billy joel ultimate anthology lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Keep saying it, the biggest angle is Cena vs the McMahons, never been done before and trumps Bryan easily
Don't see how it trumps it since Authoirty being against Bryan made too much sense. Cena on the other hand fits perfectly for what they want in a champion hence why the angle has never happened cause it don't make sense and would be totally forced.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Trips and Cena having a Bahston akkshent was the only thing noteworthy.

You get two guys from the area together, they just automatically turn into Wahlbergs