• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 30th July 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Dod Draper

Anticlimax. Bryan/Sheamus & the tag match were both far more entertaining than the sleeper of the main event.

Heisenberg

Why does everyone always have to put some shitty emphasis onto Cena's name when they say it? Announcers, commentators, etc. Jesus christ.

And what another disappointing ending. Fuck.

Andrew

Was being sarcastic.

I feel WWE doesn't need any more heels right now. Once CM Punk is done with Cena & Big Show who the fuck is he going to face?

John McHenry

John McHenry
You'd like to see Barrett vs. CM Punk, don't lie.

But randomly saying cue Barrett doesn't make any fucking sense especially since they've been building the triple threat for over a month. So use your brain - John Cena is in the ring? I bet barrett comes out Cena nor big show get a title match but barrett does someone who wasn't in the main even scene when he left with injury. Surely he'll get the shot above those other guys. NO! NO! NO!