WWE RAW 26th November 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I thought it was ECW as well but then I couldn't figure out why they would chant that. Feed Me More makes more sense.

People see Paul Heyman and a group of rebels and that's there go to. Honestly think the Feed Me More was recording being played over ECW as the crowd got quiet.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Where is this best Raw coming from the entire show was trash especially the first two hours and the finish is carbon copy of what we were seeing with Nexus.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
If this was a 2 hour raw and they just had the last 2 hours HOLY SHIT I would of loved it, but i can't forgive and forget that first hour.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Where is this best Raw coming from the entire show was trash especially the first two hours and the finish is carbon copy of what we were seeing with Nexus.

Rey vs D Bry, Cena vs Zigs, Shaemus vs Cesaro, even Sandow vs Ryder (not on par with the others but still decent) and the main event did what it needed to do to advance the storyline

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
First hour and 15 minutes or so were absolute garbage. After that when wrestling matches became the main focus I enjoyed the show.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Rey vs. DB should have been better I guess ok for TV. Cena vs. Ziggler shouldn't have even taken place, but was a great match. Mayo vs. Swiss Cheese meh. Main Event Nexus has done it better at this point. All storylines have been lacking and there has been no efficent PPV build up.

P.S. No Tag Match?

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
agreed Nexus angle was better at first as they were showing up 3 or 4 times on each show taking out all sorts of people, but I don't think this is a "takeover" type of angle... i think we eventually find out they are working for someone whether it is Punk/Heyman or whether it's (as I really hope) someone like Flair... either way as long as it does its job (just as the Nexus angle did) of getting new talent on to the main roster, then I'm ok with it

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I'm guessing Bryan and Rey didn't want to give all the goods away for free

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I thought it was a pretty good episode this week. We got some answers regarding The Shield, and we were treated to some solid matches. I agree that the 3 hour format is a complete waste though. I was never a fan of the concept in the first place, and not once have they convinced me that an extra hour makes the show better. If I watched Raw live every week I would find it incredibly hard to sit through.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That 3 hours blew by fairly quick for me and I was quite entertained by what I saw.

A few exceptions being Cena beating Ziggler clean, which I don't get seeing as they were touting about what a week he had. Don't make sense to just needlessly beat him so definitely when you have your opponent hurt. Why would I care about furthering this feud? Didn't work for Orton/Del Rio why would it work here?

Also, No Titus on commentary berating King. WTF!?!?!

Line of the night was "We are not the nWo, you want that go buy the DVD."

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The two standout things for me:

The Shield's promo was really good, can't really describe it but it gave off a good vibe to me. The attire is great, hopefully they stick with that. Ambrose was great in the lead role of talking and even though Rollins is obviously much weaker on the mic and gets a lot of stick for it, I thought his portion of it was very good too. Really dug what they did with Reigns to, talking on his terms and appeared to be the leader of the group. I'll still remain sceptical on how they'll be used because we know WWE's track record with stables recently, but that promo got me excited.

Cesaro's match with Sheamus for me was a 'breakout' moment in the sense that looked legit as fuck and providing they can get him over and lock his character in he could easily be a main eventer which I know the WWE sees him has. Not going to get carried away though because they've done the same with Swagger on numerous, but random ocassions against Cena and Orton and look what happened there.

Oh yeah I forgot about Kane being picked over Bryan, what a fucking crock of shit that is. If you want us to choose the matches, let us fucking choose them for christ sake. I mean the fact that you showed #WWEBryan or whatever it was called as trending worldwide, but not #WWEKane even though you were gonna ignore them is just Blue.

Last edited: