WWE RAW 26th November 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
300px-WWE_RAW_logo.svg.png

punk-heyman.jpg

How long will Punk's reign last?
On RAW this week Punk will pass another wrestler on the list of longest WWE title reigns of all time, this time he passes Randy Savage's 371 day title reign. Next up is Cena's 380 day title reign and that is the only other reign that is within reasonable catching distance. Will Punk beat Cena's reign to become the longest reigning champion of the modern era?

20121121_LIGHT_raw_CMpunk_1yr_promo_C.jpg

WWE NXT Attackers to Speak on RAW
At Survivor Series we saw the debut of Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins when they attacked Ryback during the WWE Championship match. Then on RAW last week they once again attacked Ryback and hit their signature triple powerbomb on him through the announce table. Twice they have protected Punk from Ryback and so far Ryback has been the only one that they have touched. This week on RAW they will open the show and will explain their reasons behind the attacks.

cena-assault.jpg

What next for Ziggler and Cena?
On RAW last week Ziggler and Cena had a great brawl backstage in the locker room which apparently left Cena with an injured knee. Cena did manage to get some revenge on Smackdown by attacking Ziggler after the match and locking in the STF. This drama all stemmed from the Vickie/AJ GM scandal and it doesn't seem anywhere close to completion. Will these two face of at TLC next month?

WWE TLC
The PPV is three weeks away so what matches do you think will be added to the card? What gimmick will the WWE Championship match have will it be a TLC, Ladder or Tables match? Will we see another classic tag team title TLC match?

Tune in for all this and a lot more on RAW this week. Join in the fun and discuss RAW as it happens with other WS members.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Will probably watch the first 20 minutes, miss like the rest and hopefully watch the last hour. If not, will download.

This is a show I'm looking forward to especially 'The Shield' doing a segment. Cena/Ziggler interests me and I hope we see promos from both as I really would love to see Ziggler carry on his own without Vickie.

CM Punk's reign will continue on for a while, be interesting to see what's going to be said.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
With the Ziggler/Cena storyline I was a bit disappointed that Cena appeared on Smackdown and managed to lock in the STF on Ziggler. On RAW, after the attack, the refs were calling for medics and they were playing it up like he would be out for a few weeks. Having him attack Ziggler later that week kind of undersells the injury a bit in my mind. I would have waited until the last RAW before TLC before having Cena get revenge on Ziggler by attacking him and showing him that his knee is ready for the PPV. Still other than that minor issue I am looking forward to seeing how Ziggler can go against the top star in WWE and if they let him hold his own.

Definitely looking forward to The Shield to see what they have to say. There are a few ways that WWE can go with this and I want to know which one they decided on. I still think that they will be linked with Heyman/Punk and even Maddox in some way. I don't know whether the fact that they have attacked Ryback and only Ryback, a former NXT wrestler, will be a key point. I don't know if WWE will want to bring up the fact that he used to be Skip Sheffield.

I really, really hope that at TLC there will be a four way TLC match, I know that it is completely unrealistic but it would be nice to see that once again now that WWE actually have plenty of tag teams. Team Friendship, Cara/Mysterio, PTP and then maybe Kidd/Gabriel could be an interesting match-up.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'll hopefully be able to watch the show. I'm mostly interested to see what the NXT guys do and hear what they say.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I'll definitely be watching and will probably be on here for most of it... Hope they are smart enough to have Ambrose do the majority of the talking in that opening segment, Personally I'd have Reigns not say anything, being the silent muscle of the group.... Gotta give Cena a little credit with the way he faked and sold that injury last week, I thought he was legit hurt. But I agree having him attack Zigs less than a week later makes the "injury" almost a non factor.... Hopefully get some development in the tag title scene, looking for a 3 way TLC match (champs, Sinsterio, PTP).... I wonder what they'll do with Punk for TLC if the plan is for Ryback to face the NXT guys??? and finally give me a good Miz segment or match

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree that it would be good to keep Reigns mostly silent, let the other two do most of the talking. From all reports he is by far the greenest and the other two are more than capable of covering for him.

Cena definitely did sell the knee injury well last week but it completely ruins it if he was suddenly fit and healthy on Smackdown when they played up how bad it was on RAW. Surely it would have been better if Cena was "injured" for a couple of weeks to sell that Ziggler actually did some damage.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
yeah it's just bad booking... I read that they did the injury angle so that Cena would seem slightly handicapped going into the match at TLC (presumably so Zigs could get the win, while not having Cena do the clean job to someone below him) but that's out the window now with the attack on Smackdown and the match he wrestled against Heath Slater for SMS or whatever..... I need to stop being surprised when they do things like this

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Haha yeah I shouldn't be surprised either but it seems like such a simple angle to book yet they can't ever have him looking that weak. I am fine if they had him wrestle house shows since he would have been advertised for them and they could have just had the heel work the leg before the comeback. To actually have him wrestle on the next show is just crazy especially since that backstage brawl was really good, great intensity between the two.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
voice over video package for the win, man this guys voice is AWESOME

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Only on for 20-30 minute.

Loving the recaps they do! Hoping we get a good opening segment.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This voice over shit is so ridiculous.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
"All this and more, tonight on RAW." I love it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't know who's idea it was to do the intro like that but I like it lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Meh at a pre recorded interview.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
YES! TITUS IS JOBBING! I'd rather Young job and Titus on commentary though, but any Titus loss if fine by me.

YES! TITUS IS JOBBING! I'd rather Young job and Titus on commentary though, but any Titus loss if fine by me.