• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 26th May 2013 - LIVE Discussion: Will Bryan Forfeit The Title

PHX

Legacy Member
If this gets about 10 mins or damn near 10 mins in time this should be a good match here.

chefboyardee

id kinda dont get batista.he returns to wwe and now he looks like shit.while he was on break like 2 years ago he had a long dreaded mowhawk and looked badass not sure why he didnt stick with that look.

chefboyardee

people say goldust is a grizzled vet and he is but what people dont realize is i believe hes the same age as batista.43,

Chris

Dreams are Endless
people say goldust is a grizzled vet and he is but what people dont realize is i believe hes the same age as batista.43,

Age doesn't have to do with if you're a veteran or not. Goldust has been wrestling since '91 and Batista's only been wrestling since like 01 or 02. Big difference there.

chefboyardee

youd never know batista studied at the gracie jiujitsu camp,hes been using the same moveset for 10 yesars.how bout a fucking submission sometime big dave.

chefboyardee

youd never know batista studied at the gracie jiujitsu camp,hes been using the same moveset for 10 yesars.how bout a fucking submission sometime big EVAD