• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 26th December 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Can't see this match against Swagger lasting too long. Hopefully Ziggler gets a fair bit of time against Punk.

Slim

So because lawler knows how tough Swagger is and had trouble... CM Punk should? pffffft... shut up Lawler.

SAIYANS

It seems to be that way. Strange way to do it rather than having the hometown champion close the show.
That horrible overrun last week is why. Kane will do better, that is the theory and most likely true in reality. It is a test

PHX

Legacy Member
Might have Kane attack Punk possibly even though I wouldn't get that since he's feuding with Cena.

Slim

this week... probably a 2.8... big game on ESPN... plus the potential of a 20 year record being broken... yeah plus Raw sucking... the rating won't be that good.

Troy

That horrible overrun last week is why. Kane will do better, that is the theory and most likely true in reality. It is a test

They can always cut Kane's promo short as well. He can come out and attack someone and then leave without speaking and then the commentators can say that next week he will explain his actions. Can't see him cutting a five minute promo anyway so I think that even if he does talk it will be very short.

Troy

RAW rating will probably be 2.75. Unless WWE believe that Kane is the big draw and so they keep delaying his appearance on RAW this week to keep fans tuned in.