• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 26th December 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Punk with the first obscure reference of the night when he mentions All Japan Wrestling on air, since Ace used to wrestle for them.

Prodigy

Banned
HAHAHAH All Japan reference. This segment has actually been quite decent, I know Laurinitis has an annoying voice but considering he wasn't the one expected to take the role he's now in he's done a pretty good job.

Troy

HAHAHAH All Japan reference. This segment has actually been quite decent, I know Laurinitis has an annoying voice but considering he wasn't the one expected to take the role he's now in he's done a pretty good job.

True for a guy that probably never wanted to do this role he hasn't done a bad job. Makes it easier that fans are supposed to hate him.

Troy

Johnny Ace agreed to face Punk tonight if Punk manages to beat three other wrestlers.

Troy

Who does everyone think the three opponents will be?

I think Miz, Swagger and Ziggler

Prodigy

Banned
It has to be Jericho now. I'm dead certain with the globe and both of them looking in to it, it's Punk vs Jericho set up.

Troy

New mystery video. I didn't get anything else out of it other than "Do you understand" although I don't know what it is referring to at the moment. It just really stands out to me and it seems like I should know who that is referring to.

Heisenberg

What a big hint that was. *sarcasm* I dont even know what to say about that one, nothing was even revealed really..

Looking forward to Booker T vs Rhodes