WWE RAW 26th December 2011 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I blame the crappiness of Raw for the low numbers. if it would have interested me more... I woulda posted more. Like I said... a period was more interesting, king of the hill was more interesting, American Dad was more interesting, NFL was more interesting :p

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I blame the crappiness of Raw for the low numbers. if it would have interested me more... I woulda posted more. Like I said... a period was more interesting, king of the hill was more interesting, American Dad was more interesting, NFL was more interesting :p
Yeah we get it, you thought RAW was boring for the 74th time in this thread.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah we get it, you thought RAW was boring for the 74th time in this thread.

Considering I doubt I even posted that many times in the thread... its no point in over-exaggerating the number or even getting upset that I decided to post what I thought about the show again. Want me to bend over, take it up the ass and act like I all of a sudden like it? Want me to shove my manhood in the mouth of another guy and just not say anything about it for fear of being labeled gay? So since I said I don't like the show and that its boring I shouldn't post in the thread unless I wanna say something else other than stating the obvious? (That is what the previous example was pointing to in case you missed my subtleness)

point is... shut up. I can say what I want about the show as many times as I want. If you don't like it... gloss over my post and say what you want. Got it? Good.

and Big Red Miz punk whatever... how bout hopping off these other folks balls and grow some of your own.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Considering I doubt I even posted that many times in the thread... its no point in over-exaggerating the number or even getting upset that I decided to post what I thought about the show again. Want me to bend over, take it up the ass and act like I all of a sudden like it? Want me to shove my manhood in the mouth of another guy and just not say anything about it for fear of being labeled gay? So since I said I don't like the show and that its boring I shouldn't post in the thread unless I wanna say something else other than stating the obvious? (That is what the previous example was pointing to in case you missed my subtleness)

point is... shut up. I can say what I want about the show as many times as I want. If you don't like it... gloss over my post and say what you want. Got it? Good.

and Big Red Miz punk whatever... how bout hopping off these other folks balls and grow some of your own.
You mad son?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
just watched the Cena/Kane promo the end the show idk if it was because i was drunk buy it was pretty Blue i still have no idea why kane took his tee, was it because he wanted him to turn heel? i don't get it.

can someone explain it to me.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
just watched the Cena/Kane promo the end the show idk if it was because i was drunk buy it was pretty Blue i still have no idea why kane took his tee, was it because he wanted him to turn heel? i don't get it.

It was a good segment basically Kane wants Cena to release his anger and become a heel. I really enjoyed it and it makes me question wrestling fans. It was good work by Kane, why do people have to hate everything. Ricardo made an appearance and that was awesome too along with THE TRUTH!!!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
They hate it because as someone mentioned Kane came back with a mask which creates a mystique. They continue the mystique by not having him talk and instead attacking. Then he grabs a mic. Not only does he grab a mic but he gets highly philosophical too much doubt any of the kids got what he was saying and even some adults were like wtf. Its a completely different character not a reinvention not a tweaking a new character wearing Kanes mask. If he was going to do this he should have just come back as Glenn Jacobs or hell the dentist but this isn't Kane.

It's good but it's not Kane.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I mentioned mystique :p

But the promo Kane delivered... it would have been real good if someone else delivered it. Hell... Santino, if they were to change him into someone serious and he would have delivered it... it would have been a whoa moment. It possibly could work if they stick with the serious with Santino as well.

So yeah the promo itself... wasn't bad at all. It was actually good. it was a thinking man's promo. Rare to see those done anymore. But when you re-debut with vignettes like he had, return like he did, you can't just grab a mic and go on a 10 minute spill like that. It takes away from you. If he had a mouthpiece delivering it for him... it woulda worked. Just couldn't be Kane delivering it unless he was only going to give a few words. So now... the question is what is next for Kane? What can he do now cause now he's pretty much the same guy he was before he left... just now he has new tights and a new mask.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins

Because Kane is trying to make him show his anger that he contains and turn heel, and quoting Kane, saying it's "okay to hate". John Cena' T-Shirt says: Rise Above Hate

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
RAW Live Attendance Note
Last night's RAW in Chicago was announced to have 14,804 in attendance.

A good attendance but WWE needs to start doing bigger venues. They also need to bring a taping to Australia. 2 of their shows last year had a crowd of between 12000-14000. House shows btw.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is a huge crowd for a tv taping, there is no way they will run bigger arenas for RAW because most of them don't even get above the 10k mark. Save the big arenas for PPVs.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt