Raw WWE RAW 25th November 2013 - LIVE Discussion - Survivor Series Fallout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
11-15-preview-intro.jpg

1. Michael Strahan to guest star
Super Bowl Champion, "FOX NFL Sunday" analyst and "Live With Kelly & Michael" co-host Michael Strahan will guest star on tonight's Raw. Super Bowl champions have a history of shaking things up when they drop by Raw and SmackDown, so whatever Strahan has in store for tonight’s Raw, it’s sure to be must-see!

2. What motivated The Champ?
Looking to meet with The Authority before his match at Survivor Series, WWE Champion Randy Orton found the trio in talks with World Heavyweight Champion John Cena. After the somewhat tense moment, The Viper went on to take care of business in the main event against Big Show. But before he could celebrate the win, he found himself in a stare down with Cena. What prompted The Champ to cut in on Orton’s moment? How might The Viper respond tonight? What will The Authority have to say about things?

3. Mark Henry is back with a vengeance!
Returning from a hamstring injury that kept him out of action the past several months, Mark Henry accepted an open challenge from Ryback at Survivor Series. Although Ryback matched up evenly at the start of the bout, he could not overcome the force of The World’s Strongest Man. Now that the massive Superstar is back, who or what will he be after?

4. Who was The Rock’s greatest WrestleMania rival?
Who was The Rock’s greatest WrestleMania rival? Was it "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan or John Cena? Vote now to let your voice be heard. And be sure to pick up your copy of “WWE 2K14,†in stores now!

5. In the Wyatt’s crosshairs?
After weeks of torment, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan finally earned a measure of retribution against The Wyatt Family at Survivor Series. But will the win only bring more pain and suffering for The Best and The Beard? After the Survivor Series match ended, Bray Wyatt appeared poised to brawl with Punk and Bryan, but held back. Is another clash with the creepy clan imminent?
DISCUSS!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
1 Keep it limited
2 Undisputed Title Match at TLC plz
3 Give Henry a US title chase with his history with the shield
4 SCSA
5 We get a fourth member

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
1 Keep it limited
2 Undisputed Title Match at TLC plz
3 Give Henry a US title chase with his history with the shield
4 SCSA
5 We get a fourth member

Think it's too soon for this. I really think they're gonna save this for Mania. Maybe we get a match that doesn't have a decisive finish but I can't see a proper unification anytime soon

Dash

Reaction score
Not sure how they could go about a unification match at Mania when they still have the Rumble left... Wouldn't it end up having to be a Triple Threat then?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I hope there's not going to be a title unification match anytime soon. There's still need for the WWE Title for Raw and the World Title for SD IMO.

I'm not looking forward to Orton/Cena again either, especially since they've faced each other plenty of times.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm a fan of both guys, more so Orton. I'll be okay if they have a little feud.

I think it was pretty obvious that this Wyatt/Punk/Bryan thing wasn't over. In my opinion it would be too soon to end what has been very entertaining for some.

I actually like Live With Kelly & Michael. He's very entertaining and I think he'll do a fine job tonight.

Stone Cold was arguably Rock's best Mania feud. I loved the work they did and the stories they told.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i don't think WWE would give us a title unification match on a B level PPV with one month build, I don't think.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Raw is usually a good show after the big 4 ppv's.

CGS

Reaction score
Really shouldn't be a unification match in any sense really, however if they was to do it they may as well just wait until Mania. Especially if it is gonna be between Cena and Orton.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
The picture above screams title unification match, but I'm not sure if they're going to go down that route. I can't imagine they would be unhappy with both of those guys having a World title each. I do hope it happens though.

If they do get into a program together I hope it doesn't go on for too long. I hated their feud in 2009 and I doubt it'd be that much better in 2013.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Think it's too soon for this. I really think they're gonna save this for Mania. Maybe we get a match that doesn't have a decisive finish but I can't see a proper unification anytime soon
I just had a vengeance flashback. They did the undisputed title to close the year out the blue back then after Rock and Austin had a similar stare down. I think they may want everything in place for that network date they're keeping close to their chest.

This could also mean sd and raw are a package deal with no brand split anymore like the old days and they are selling the tandem to a network on cable for nascar money. Then supplementing them on the network with shows highlighting the divisions for a hour like rumored about divas, CW's, etc

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
i don't think WWE would give us a title unification match on a B level PPV with one month build, I don't think.

Jericho unified the titles on a B level PPV with little build between it. And that was when WWE was "The Best" so I can easily see it happening here.

No way that they are going to drag this out until Mania. Especially with the point brought up earlier about the Royal Rumble still needing to happen.

I'd actually be happy to see another Cena/Orton feud. Those two are the modern era Rock and Austin. They click well together, and I don't care if I've seen it 9000 times, I will still mark out when they come face to face.

Wyatts don't need a third member, and I have no idea who it could even be anyways. Just have Bray compete against one of them at TLC.

Mark Henry is a head scratcher. I have no idea who he will go after.

Also, anyone think that the seeds for the break down of the Shield have been planted? Roman took out 4 out of the 5 men to become to sole survivor. Pretty obvious that he's going to be the star. Would love to see him basically say "Screw you guys, I'm a beast on my own. "

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
That was different as all the title were unified at Survivor Series and WWF was getting rid of all the WCW/ECW talent and was moving back to just WWF so there was no need for double champs. Unless WWE plan to rename TLC to unified I say it’s too soon to merge titles but once again it’s WWE and who knows what they have planned at this point.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Henry was taken out by the shield, so he should one would think comeback for revenge vs them. He would give Ambrose a feud and way to drop the us title

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Really interested in tonights Raw I expect it to be pretty entertaining. I expect TLC to be neglected and most of this to become Rumble build.