• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 24th October 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Hopefully someone runs in to help Cena out near the end of the match.

Will we see a return of HHH after breaking his neck lol

Slim

Rock coming back to a nothing Raw? Nah. And Nah for Taker as well. They'd hype the hell out of it for a return.

Cena goin at it alone. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Troy

Rock coming back to a nothing Raw? Nah. And Nah for Taker as well. They'd hype the hell out of it for a return.

Cena goin at it alone. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rock would make more sense than Taker but both are highly unlikely. As you said WWE would announce their returns ahead of time to ensure a big ratings boost.

Prodigy

Banned
Takeher to save Cena. I call it. He's been waiting to come back for a while now and will want to appear at Survivor series considering he missed out last year.

Troy

Takeher to save Cena. I call it. He's been waiting to come back for a while now and will want to appear at Survivor series considering he missed out last year.

Taker won't wrestle at SS. He will only wrestle at WM. He could barely move before WM last year and so he will save his body for WM and that is it.

Slim

Taker returning to save Cena makes no sense at all. It'd make more sense for Rock to come out and he isn't. Taker could just appear at Survivor Series and that'd make more sense since he made his wrestling debut in 1990 at Survivor Series.