• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 24th October 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Andrew

Great segment to start here. I'm looking forward to this, storyline wise it will sell well due to the history both have.

Prodigy

Banned
Wow nearly 15 minutes without commercial this is decent.. I see with all that Awesome Truth are doing someone like Vince will eventually say Laurinitis is doing worse as HHH and then HHH will be gm again.

Troy

By the way did people hear that WWE are calling Cena and Rock the most charismatic tag team of all time? I have a feeling that it will be Rock/Cena vs. Miz/Truth in a normal tag team match rather than a traditional elimination match.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Wow nearly 15 minutes without commercial this is decent.. I see with all that Awesome Truth are doing someone like Vince will eventually say Laurinitis is doing worse as HHH and then HHH will be gm again.

Theyll make up for it in the main event

Troy

Nash is backstage and he grabs HHH off the stretcher before security swarm on him.

TheZig

Wow i didn't expect that, I thought Triple H would return from the 'medical facility' and kick Nash's ass.