WWE RAW 24th October 2011 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Dark Match:

* Sin Cara b. Michael McGillicutty

WWE Superstars (Airing Thursday on WWE.com):

* WWE Tag Team Champions Air Boom b. JTG & Primo

* Eve & Kelly Kelly b. The Bella Twins

JTG & Primo could be used to face Tag Champs, Titus & Percy... Hell so many tags.

FUCKING USE THEM WWE.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Since Rock and Cena being on the same team has been made a standard tag match I guess they're saving the traditional five-on-five for Team Triple H and Team Nash. With Punk and Del Rio tied up in the WWE Title match and Awesome Truth mixing it up with Cena and Rock. I would do Triple H, Sheamus, Orton, Ryder, Morrison vs. Nash, Christian, Rhodes, Ziggler, and Swagger. With the way things are going though it'd probably be Mason Ryan in the Morrison slot.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wish we could use the traditional SS like we used to...

The booking has gone downhill.

They can for a few matches but they don't have enough stars

Survivor Series been a joke for years.

It has been a joke but the problem is WWE don't build stars anymore. They have spent too much time on Cena and Orton and because of that the midcard is weak as anything. Morrison, Sheamus, McIntyre, Swagger, Ziggler, Kofi should all be maineventers by now and Sheamus is the only one close to it.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Andrew your team makes no sense. If you go 5 on 5 you've got the problem of having massively over guys in with not so over guys, it won't work.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Dark Match:

* Sin Cara b. Michael McGillicutty

WWE Superstars (Airing Thursday on WWE.com):

* WWE Tag Team Champions Air Boom b. JTG & Primo

* Eve & Kelly Kelly b. The Bella Twins

JTG & Primo could be used to face Tag Champs, Titus & Percy... Hell so many tags.

FUCKING USE THEM WWE.

I would rather they have the Colons instead of JTG with Primo. They do have tags but they need to get them onto RAW and Smackdown. That is why ECW was so good because WWE used it as a way to put over new tag teams.

Since Rock and Cena being on the same team has been made a standard tag match I guess they're saving the traditional five-on-five for Team Triple H and Team Nash. With Punk and Del Rio tied up in the WWE Title match and Awesome Truth mixing it up with Cena and Rock. I would do Triple H, Sheamus, Orton, Ryder, Morrison vs. Nash, Christian, Rhodes, Ziggler, and Swagger. With the way things are going though it'd probably be Mason Ryan in the Morrison slot.

I really like the idea of Team HHH vs. Team Nash the only issue is finding enough names to fill both teams but if they take it from both brands it could work. I agree with your teams although Ryan will definitely be there ahead of Morrison.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

It has been a joke but the problem is WWE don't build stars anymore. They have spent too much time on Cena and Orton and because of that the midcard is weak as anything. Morrison, Sheamus, McIntyre, Swagger, Ziggler, Kofi should all be maineventers by now and Sheamus is the only one close to it.

Take Kofi out and replace him with Cody Rhodes! Fuck Kofi.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Andrew your team makes no sense. If you go 5 on 5 you've got the problem of having massively over guys in with not so over guys, it won't work.

That is the issue WWE don't even have ten over guys that can be used to sell a match. It is ridiculous at how bad it is these days that WWE can't even fill a SS match for each brand plus a world title match for each brand.

The SS card should be.

WWE title match
World title match
Cena/Rock vs. Miz/Truth
RAW SS match
Smackdown SS match
Divas SS match

Unfortunately that probably won't happen because that would require 28 wrestlers that were over.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It could work you know.

WWE has 41 on the roster and you're telling me it's not enough?

WWE barely uses them. That's the problem, WWE needs to start using them because NXT/Superstars you see potential and half the guys that never get on RAW or SD actually perform well as a Tag Team or Singles.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Take Kofi out and replace him with Cody Rhodes! Fuck Kofi.

I forgot Cody and I forgot Barrett as well. My focus was on RAW too much since I just watched it. Two more names that should be fighting for the top title.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Morrison wouldn't of made it cause he can't talk. Sheamus is almost there. McIntyre has the tools but they dropped the ball big time with him. Swagger ... is iffy. He's there but but he isn't. Ziggler is almost there. Kofi just doesn't have that "it" factor to stay at the top. But yeah WWE has screwed up royally in making new stars cause all they built up was Orton and Cena. They did build up Del Rio as well.

Then all that is left is Punk and Christian and once they retire... mannn WWE is gonna be in a heap of trouble.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
That is the issue WWE don't even have ten over guys that can be used to sell a match. It is ridiculous at how bad it is these days that WWE can't even fill a SS match for each brand plus a world title match for each brand.

The SS card should be.

WWE title match
World title match
Cena/Rock vs. Miz/Truth
RAW SS match
Smackdown SS match
Divas SS match

Unfortunately that probably won't happen because that would require 28 wrestlers that were over.

Time they start using guys like Baretta, Kidd, Barrett, Bryan etc etc etc.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Works if you play it out right you could build up some guys but then you also know the end two will be HHH and Nash.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It could work you know.

WWE has 41 on the roster and you're telling me it's not enough?

WWE barely uses them. That's the problem, WWE needs to start using them because NXT/Superstars you see potential and half the guys that never get on RAW or SD actually perform well as a Tag Team or Singles.

You can't book nobodies on the PPV. Fans have to care about them enough to buy the PPV. They need to be built up on RAW and Smackdown at least a month or two in advance to get fans interested in their matches.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Booking is so terrible... that is why nobody gets built. Nobody cares about anybody because 95% of matches are meaningless.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Team HHH vs Team Laurinitis (lawsuit) for the right to have the outright power of RAW is what I see the match being set up as.

HHH, Sheamus, Orton, Ryder and John Morrison vs Rhodes, Christian, Ziggler, Swagger, Barrett