• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 24th June 2013 - LIVE Discussion

PHX

Legacy Member
Have to point out how I'm glad WWE has multiple big angles going on at the same time. From Punk/Heyman/Brock to Orton/Bryan/Kane/Shield, Cena/Henry and even though I'm like meh on it the McMahon situation as well.

Troy

Didn't expect that baseball slide from Bryan to set up the powerbomb. I thought that the would spear Orton through the table.

CGS

Have to point out how I'm glad WWE has multiple big angles going on at the same time. From Punk/Heyman/Brock to Orton/Bryan/Kane/Shield, Cena/Henry and even though I'm like meh on it the McMahon situation as well.

May not be a major one but you could even throw the AJ/Katilyn stuff in there too.theyve been building that for a good two months now. the overall booking while a bit predictable at times has been pretty good recently

Troy

Damn that was cool, pity Orton didn't throw Bryan into the middle of the table rather than just the end of it. The kendo stick/kicks combo was great.