• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 23rd April 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

I can watch this promo again and again. Really good job by WWE to produce this video, it is the perfect video to showcase the new Lesnar and it is the perfect hybrid between WWE and MMA.

Andrew

That promo is one of the best promos we may see all year!

This contract signing will be win. Hurry up RAW and end because I must leave soon.

PHX

Legacy Member
Just gonna say it was a coincidence about using guys who were in TNA tbh. Not gonna make too much out of it.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Showing Brock destroying them in the ring. Have no clue if it was intentional or not, or if it was even a dig, but it just seemed too coincidental for them to choose those three vids to pick from

No they are showing how dominate BROCK was during his first run with the WWE.

Troy

Just gonna say it was a coincidence about using guys who were in TNA tbh. Not gonna make too much out of it.

I think that it was intential but those videos still do show how dominate he was during his first run but they could easily have chosen some other videos that didn't include all TNA guys.