• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 23rd April 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Anyone else find it slightly humourous that we saw Lesnar destroy Jeff Hardy then Hulk Hogan before and now he is destroying Kurt Angle. Hi TNA!

Troy

.......Should I feel sorry Swoggle, Vickie, or me. Because I tink I died sometime during that tag match.

Also, LOL at WWE "Unintentionally" taking digs at Hardy, Hogan, nd Kurt by showing these vids

Should feel sorry for all the fans that had to watch that. Terrible segment right before the contract signing.

Troy

How is it taking a dig at those guys?

It is taking a dig at TNA by showing three videos where Lesnar destroys three guys that are now TNA wrestlers. They could have showed a few other major clips that involved WWE guys but they chose not to. The biggest video they didn't show was Lesnar beating Rock to win his first WWE title.

Troy

Hopefully the Sheamus/Henry match on Smackdown this week goes for at least ten minutes and isn't another very short match.