WWE RAW 21st May 2012 - LIVE Discussion - OTL Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sugarhill

Reaction score
You know, with Randy and Jericho starting a feud I wonder if WWE did this more often they would have a much better product.

There is just no rivalries these days outside of whatever Cena's doing.

Yes, I rather enjoyed that one myself. However, I think they should make it between Chris, Randy and Alberto especially since no one seems to have a true gauge on whether Chris will stay or not. I hear one thing one day and then another the next. But, I think all three of them getting in each other's way would be very entertaining.

Randy seems more focused when he has to go against the better wrestlers in the company.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
o0001.gif

p0001.gif

Clearly the highlight of the show

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Personally I really enjoyed that main event and thought Tensai looked extremely good in it. I'm sure alot of people wouldn't like to see it but from what I saw last night I wouldn't mind seeing a Tensai/Sheamus feud at all as it could be a really good big man match, sort of like Henry/Sheamus was, but better given Tensai is more agile and able than Henry is.

They seriously need to give him some promo time or something though, let us hear his motives and what not.

Sugarhill

Reaction score
I was with you until you said more promo time. I don't need to know anything about his motives other than he's a mean man that likes to hurt people. I'm just so tired of the endless talking, so I can't hope for another wrestler getting to grab a mike.

Just like certain wrestlers are known for acrobatics and others for submission moves, I think some of these guys should only be known for wrestling, not talking. Limit the promos and who can do them.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
He needs promo time so they can somewhat acknowledge his past in an attempt to stop these Albert chants he's getting. People are only chanting it because they think its risque and edgy because the WWE aren't really doing anything about it. His situation is fixable whereas Ryback's is slightly trickier because the chants aren't apart of his past or anything.

Sugarhill

Reaction score
There isn't any way to get his past out there through Michael Cole? I could've sworn I heard a backstory for him when he first debuted. If he must talk, then I ask you, can he? Is he any good on the mic?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Most people likely don't listen to Michael Cole so therein is another problem. I think the back story was that he was just a former WWE superstar who headed off to Japan for more competition and became an international superstar or something.

AvalonX

Reaction score
I didn't like him when he was Albert. I like him less as Tensai. At least when he was albert he came out with Trish (When she was thick).

DashX

Reaction score
It was pretty boring, nothing that happened on this Raw grabbed my interest at all. It was a really, really, really, really, bad episode of Raw. Hopefully next week will be a lot better.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Looked like an alright show. Will have to check out Kane vs. Bryan to see what that was like. Are we going to see Kane added into the title mix soon? I don't get all the hate for Tensai, I think that he actually looks good in the ring and his character is unique but not completely over the top so it works. I would be happy to see him versus Sheamus or Punk for the title, doesn't need to win but he would be a good challenger.