• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 20th January 2013 - LIVE Discussion: The Animal Returns

PHX

Legacy Member
Had a set up for a big ending and just end with Cena getting back into the ring to taunt lol.

SAIYANS

Had a set up for a big ending and just end with Cena getting back into the ring to taunt lol.
Hate can't beat hate, only love can. Darkness can't overcome darkness. Cena just taught a lesson that mlk preached by not sinking to Randy's level no going back to show those kids, don't steal

Deezy

DZ PZ
Hate can't beat hate, only love can. Darkness can't overcome darkness. Cena just taught a lesson that mlk preached by not sinking to Randy's level no going back to show those kids, don't steal

That and holding hands with white and black kids and stopping dead in his tracks as soon as he seen two kids in quad chairs.....Keep it classy Cena.

Flat ending, but the rest of it sold well. Batista made some noise, crushed a nobody and made his intentions clear.

Bryan had his Bond villain moment and told us his plan, Bray made an epic promo, hoping he can have a decent match. Does this mean Bryan isn't in the Rumble? Surprise entrant perhaps? I know others have worked double duty, but nothings been said about this.

Brock/Show I'm interested in. Brock really commits to selling, I keep thinking this is the one where he bites it bad.

CM Punk one? Fuck him, I wanted Bryan to run the table and be all monster over. Would pop if he was number 2 though.

Luke Flywalker

One of three men was driving the getaway car for Orton...

...Batista, Hogan, or Rikishi.

Also, am I the only one that finds it convenient that Dolph gets a concussion to go off TV so that Billy Gunn can make appearances? I've never seen these two at the same time in the same place. :hm:

Reactions: Ben

Dale

Super Moderator
Thought it was a super weak go home show and none of what happened got me pumped for the PPV like it should have. Very disappointing.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
WWE shows the backstage entrance the only place Cena can enter through out the show like there aren't other ways into the building only for Orton to run out the front door to avoid him. I'm still befuddled by this. It's on the level of the Horror edition of Raw where Zack Ryder got chased the entire show through the arena by KANE.