• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 20th January 2013 - LIVE Discussion: The Animal Returns

SAIYANS

It'd be fine if Vince didn't feel compelled to have a heel announcer and a face announcer. JBL also needs to let up on his reference attempts.
I don't get mad at him until he calls an uso match and says he didn't learn that from his daddy every other fuckin sentence

SAIYANS

Maybe it's just me but other than Batista (which really was a bit disappointing) this raw has been meh.
Seems like it could have been good. I would have changed the arrangement not the actual things that happened.

Opened the show with Bryan, then went to Rey and ADR, Dave makes the save, Xavier, Randy confronts the authority, AJ, Show v Brock, Wyatt Family vs Usos, Kofi vs Randy, then went to Punk, then went to end the show with a brawl