WWE Raw 20th Anniversary Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
that's where there fuckin parents come into play....to teach them right from wrong...

fuckin sick of PC nation blaming TV, Music, Movies etc for their kids being assholes....no your kids are assholes because you fucked up as a parent or because you and your spouse are assholes

This is a correct statement. We have pussified this country to no end or other countries have done the same thing. We care to much about the feelings instead of what needs to be done.

Let the parents be parents and alot of this shit would end but now the parents go to jail for being to harsh on the kids.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I'm not saying WWE should censor their programing. I'm a fan of the attitude era after all. I'm just saying if you are going to promote an anti bullying campaign, stick to it.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

So when a TV Show has kids being bullies in it the company that makes that show and none of the actors from that show can do stuff against Bullying?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So when a TV Show has kids being bullies in it the company that makes that show and none of the actors from that show can do stuff against Bullying?

It would be counter productive if the company producing the show was promoting an anti bullying campaign, yes.

Plus it's a lot easier for kids to realize a TV show is fake vs. a form of entertainment that pretends to be a real sport.

WWE is still traveling all over around the country with superstars appearing at schools to curb bullying. It seems very hypocrital to mock Vickie for her appearance.

For the record I laughed at the song.

Walter South

Reaction score
It would be counter productive if the company producing the show was promoting an anti bullying campaign, yes.

Plus it's a lot easier for kids to realize a TV show is fake vs. a form of entertainment that pretends to be a real sport.

WWE is still traveling all over around the country with superstars appearing at schools to curb bullying. It seems very hypocrital to mock Vickie for her appearance.

For the record I laughed at the song.

Regardless if it is hypocritical, do you really think they would put a leash on the Rock? Also, arent these guys all bullying each other and fighting anyway? Alberto Del Rio called Big Show a fat jackass in spanish, is that not bullying or making fun of his appearance?

While WWE promotes anti-bullying they also say do not copy them on TV. Therefore it is up to the parents to teach there kids the distinction, because the Anti-bullying campaign would be hypocritical everytime a heel opened his mouth.

Walter South

Reaction score
On another note, aside from the build up for Rock and Punk and the Hell No segment. Raw sucked, i expected Austin ):

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Regardless if it is hypocritical, do you really think they would put a leash on the Rock? Also, arent these guys all bullying each other and fighting anyway? Alberto Del Rio called Big Show a fat jackass in spanish, is that not bullying or making fun of his appearance?

While WWE promotes anti-bullying they also say do not copy them on TV. Therefore it is up to the parents to teach there kids the distinction, because the Anti-bullying campaign would be hypocritical everytime a heel opened his mouth.
I'm sure the Rock can get over just fine without calling Vickie ugly.

The fighting and so forth can be over looked for being over the top but Dwayne was outright condoning the kids in the audience to laugh at the lady who he thinks is not his ideal of "beauty." It's not smart in a day and age when bullying is at the worst it's been in years. The teen and under suicide rate is rising at a massive level. Simply saying the parents should be doing a better job is no comfort to the parents of bullied children.

With that I'm getting off this soapbox. I only meant to laugh at the fact the WWE openly contradict their own message.

It was a funny song and I'm going to bed! :lol:

Walter South

Reaction score
I'm sure the Rock can get over just fine without calling Vickie ugly.

The fighting and so forth can be over looked for being over the top but Dwayne was outright condoning the kids in the audience to laugh at the lady who he thinks is not his ideal of "beauty." It's not smart in a day and age when bullying is at the worst it's been in years. The teen and under suicide rate is rising at a massive level. Simply saying the parents should be doing a better job is no comfort to the parents of bullied children.

With that I'm getting off this soapbox. I only meant to laugh at the fact the WWE openly contradict their own message.

It was a funny song and I'm going to bed! :lol:

Who said you could have an opinion? Lol. Either way, in my view WWE is a bunch of men in tights bullying each other every show. So it is hypocritical no matter what.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Who said you could have an opinion? Lol. Either way, in my view WWE is a bunch of men in tights bullying each other every show. So it is hypocritical no matter what.
Kids at school aren't having steel cage matches though... :lol:

This RAW was lame without more special guests BTW.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You prefer the other part in your mouth, thats why the balls keep hitting your face genius. Okay seriously truce lmao.
Hold the phone! I was talking about Dodge Balls! This is a family forum. Now I know what you like to do on the weekend.

Truce accepted... :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ok just so you guys know, this was HBK and Undertaker's "status" for last night.

- WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels is considered a lock for tonight's RAW 20th anniversary show. WWE officials really wanted him there because he was the Intercontinental Champion on the very first episode. Michaels is also from Texas so he will get the big local pop.

- Another star from Texas who is expected tonight is The Undertaker. It is confirmed that he will be wrestling at WrestleMania 29 and his most likely opponent is CM Punk. We may see the beginning of that feud tonight on RAW.

Thanks pwpix.net, you're a bunch of morons.