• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 19th November 2012 - Survivor Series Fallout LIVE Discussion

Chris

Dreams are Endless
My little brother's reaction to the end was the greatest thing ever :lmao When Punk was posing over Ryback saying "Best in the World!" He was screaming "You didn't even do that IDIOT!"

zigglerHEEL

good ending, kinda shoots my Ric Flair theory to shit but still good.... Can we give Ambrose a mic next week just for funsies

John McHenry

John McHenry
And the lack of Maddox or their aligning with Punk means I get to keep all my credits. What will I spend them on. Seriously what? I have no idea how to spend them.

rawisrey

This is karma, you see Nexus got theirs in the end, but Sheffield left too early to get any comeuppance

I do hope the outfits are just to sneak into the arena as security and not like their gimmick attire, either way I Like it and they aren't shoving it down our throats, I mean it seemed like those three were barely mentioned all night long which kinda fits with them invading since they aren't getting air time they are just coming out and attacking ryback.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Anyway, overall Raw sucked ass until the last hour which picked up nicely. I was happy with the ending.

Troy

The key thing for me is they got me interested in seeing what happens next week.

I want to see what the NXT trio does next. I want to see what happens with Cena and Ziggler. I want to see who is the next challenger for the WWE title.

John McHenry

John McHenry
The key thing for me is they got me interested in seeing what happens next week.

I want to see what the NXT trio does next. I want to see what happens with Cena and Ziggler. I want to see who is the next challenger for the WWE title.

You know I started to claim that it'd easily be Ryback or Cena but it really does look like the may have other directions to go though I don't know what would happen if neither Cena or Ryback go after Punk it'd seem odd to have punk in a match with someone else because you know they'd have no shot and Punk has Rock at Rumble.