• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 19th November 2012 - Survivor Series Fallout LIVE Discussion

Troy

Should be a good match here, Andrew should be happy that there are three tag teams involved. It is good that they are saving them for almost the mainevent spot.

rawisrey

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel did all the work last night, why am I not seeing them on my television screen?

I hate when Cole gets confrontational for no reason, the heel wrestler is trying to talk themselves out of it like a good heel and him pestering them makes the heels look weak and dumb for getting shown up by him. Bu that's just my opinion.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Darren Young on commentary, fuck this shit I got enough of that last year on NXT. Worst mic skills this side of the Great Khali.

Andrew

I wonder how they'll fit the Brad Maddox Experience and CM Punk's celebration into this.

Looks like a 20 minute overtime will happen.