WWE RAW 18th February 2013 - Elimination Chamber Fallout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'd imagine that tgey're just going to swap the side plates out whenever Rocky drops the belt.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I didn't see a nameplate so that may be their way of distinguishing between champs (making more money)

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I didn't see a nameplate so that may be their way of distinguishing between champs (making more money)

My thoughts exactly, I have seen WWE try to market logos for years, and asides from the rare logo that takes off like Undertaker's T logo, or The Brahma Bull, they are allocated to entrance videos & low budget merch.

And tbh, its not an ugly belt, and is definately an improvement of the spinner, which I am actually glad they unlocked for Rock to rip on.

Reaction score
The belt doesn't look bad; it actually looks legit. Far better than the old one. If they're going with the route of changing the logo to fit the wrestler, it would be a good idea.

Last edited:

AF.

Reaction score
Didn't watch Raw or anything, but this looks fucking awesome.

20130218_LARGE_raw_v_newbelt2_L_original_crop_exact.jpg

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Way better than the spinner and The Rock looks badass with it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This Raw was pretty good, was lacking the star power I would normally expect on the first day on the road to Mania, but seeing as it is over a month away, I can see why. Gotta stretch that bad boy out as far as you can.

Punk/Cena seems dumb for Cena, but I guess he needs to exorcise his past demonns if he is going to finally beat Rock.

Heyman/McMahon is the way to introduce Trips back into the fold.

Swagger and Zeb are going to start hating Mexicans, fully expect him to annihilate Sin cara and maybe Mysterio.

Miz getting better at the Figure Four......Atleast he does it to the right leg, unlike someone named Naitch.