• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 17th June 2013 - Payback Fallout LIVE Discussion

PHX

Legacy Member
Right now Punks on the mat thinking
- Money
- Damn this sob is rough
- Money
- this could be a fun angle
- I'm going to need ice after this
- money
Punk has taken some ass kickings in his day he can handle it lol.

Blizzard

It doesn't necessarily have to be 2 months lol. Heyman can tell Punk he had nothing to do with it until MITB where Lesnar attacks Punk again and it's revealed Heyman was behind it all.

Blizzard

This is the first time in a while where RAW has been entertaining the entire 3 hours. Maybe because Punk wasn't here it wasn't entertaining but I'm glad he's here now. Good job WWE

Troy

Could Heyman try to get RVD to be a Heyman guy? I man RVD is suited for an extreme match with Brock

But if Heyman got RVD to be a Heyman guy then why would he face off with another Heyman guy in Brock? I can't see RVD being a Heyman guy as he will be so over as a face when he returns. It would be a good potential match down the line.

Troy

Enjoyed the 90 minutes of RAW that I watched, plenty of good storylines around and some promising signs for MITB and SummerSlam. Henry's performance stole the show.

PHX

Legacy Member
I don't know if it is the best Raw they have had since they have went 3 hours as I would have to think be surely it is in the top 3 or 5.

Heisenberg

I really don't know how Punk is going to be able to defeat Lesnar. Lesnar is going over for sure and is going to absolutely annihilate him.

Great RAW. Kept me entertained for the 3 hours.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
What I learned today:

1. Mark Henry is the best actor in WWE

2. Defeating Heath Slater is now considered a big win for Y2Jobber

3. SAIYANS is a Sailor Moon fan who enjoys watching men molest eachother

SAIYANS

Punk has taken some ass kickings in his day he can handle it lol.
Yeah I will give him that, just saying Brock's opponents got to say money in their head the first time he rag dolls them. I think he honestly tries to hold back too which is sad yet funny