• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 17th December 2012 - SLAMMY AWARDS - LIVE Discussion

PHX

Legacy Member
The only reason Ryback didn't get a pop last night because it was mostly filled with smarks. And to smarks Ryback is your typical roided freak who's similar to Goldberg. Most of the fans in this audience are casual fans.
Philly is like a smark capital though lol.

and :lol: Andrew right with the JTG prediction.

Andrew

JTG been in WWE for 5 years and still can't get anywhere... how WWE has kept him all this time does my head in.

Troy

I feel like I've said this before, but tonight is a night it could happen. I wish Shad would make the save.

He is too busy writing comic books and trying to get acting gigs. Wouldn't mind seeing him back because Cryme Tyme were an under rated team, how they never won the titles when the tag team division was so weak I don't know.

SAIYANS

Sad thing is this is Tensai at his best, comedy pairing. Was true for him as the hip hop hippo and is his ceiling now that he is older and fat

Albert LMFAOLMFAO

Troy

JTG been in WWE for 5 years and still can't get anywhere... how WWE has kept him all this time does my head in.

They do need to keep a few guys around as jobbers and I guess that he must be alright backstage for WWE to keep him on the roster.