• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 16th April 2012 - Live Discussion

Andrew

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Troy

so just because he is a big name means he get a undeserved title shot in a legitimate sport? not that i care that he won and all, he just shouldn't have got it so quick.

UFC is a business, they are there to make money and Lesnar in a title match against Couture meant plenty of money for the company. Plus it would sort out if Lesnar was legitimate or if he was still under done.

Andrew

This is a good way to get those shirts sold, nice usage to change it to the YES lock as well

:YES!: :YES!: :YES!: :YES!: :YES!:

Troy

I like that change to his finisher to make it the Yes Lock. Keeps that chant going and sells more t-shirts.

PHX

Legacy Member
Smart idea all around not only cause of the business side of it but because of the reason he gave for it. Only thing is will make more sense if he were to turn face.

Andrew

Bryan is more of a tweener these days then a heel.

He is still against the crowd and such, bit like SCSA when he was heel still being cheered.

Troy

Here comes John Cena to respond to what Lesnar said. Wonder what else he can say since he has gone through this thing many times including a month ago with The Rock.

Troy

I don't want Bryan to turn face, WWE messed up Punk's awesome run by turning him from rebel heel to a regular face and I fear that they will do the same thing with Bryan.

Andrew

Where is Lauriniatis anyways?

We haven't seen him all night, Cena trying to get the YES chants to work. Leave that to BRYAN!

Cena isn't as serious tonight