• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 15th August 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Awesome Psych promo for Season 6 right up there with the Hall & Oates Private Eyes promo for Season 5. I want the DVD's to come out faster in Australia.

Troy

I can't see Del Rio losing the title one day after winning it.

Will there be a clean finish to the mainevent or will there be a run-in or a dusty finish?

Troy

Del Rio taking his sweet time getting to the ring. Thought they would speed it up a bit to give more time to the match.

Troy

Great reaction for Mysterio in his home town. Should be a good match to end the show.

Troy

Nice pace early on in this match. Hurricarana to get Del Rio into the ropes looked stupid because Del Rio jumped really high for it.

Troy

Mysterio on top throughout almost the entire match, except for when they went to commercial. Just got control then.

Troy

Mysterio couldn't hit the 619 again, Del Rio with a clothesline to stop him.

Looks like this match will finish the show since it is already past the finishing time.