• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 15th August 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

It is going to be a short WWE title match. Not much more than ten minutes since there is less than half an hour left plus the over run.

Troy

???

Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne vs. Otunga & McGillicutty up now.

Really short match and short mainevent.

Troy

OK No ending segment? With this match and the title match they don't really have time.

Possibly. It probably would be best for business if they spread it out over a few weeks. They have to have some ending segment though to mention what we could see next week.

Troy

I wouldn't mind Bourne and Kingston becoming a proper tag team for a few months. Nice snap suplex by McGillicutty. Kingston with the hot tag team to even things up.

Troy

Bourne hits Air Bourne for the win. Now that they won the non-title match Booking 101 dictates that they should get a title match and I hope it happens at NOC.

Troy

Bourne wins with a SSP.

Tag Champs need to lose it, they job too much.

WWE needs to start by booking them on RAW more often. I don't mind them as a team but WWE haven't been helping them much by how they have been booked as champions.

Another commercial and then the mainevent.