• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 15th August 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Take a shower. Hit the weights. Get a clue.

Good line by Nash.

Want someone like Cena, HHH or Steph to get involved.

Troy

Punk heading to the ring for a fight.

Security block Punk on the ramp.

Trips turning heel?

Troy

Haha Punk is awesome. love the OZ and Vinnie Vegas references, though I'm sure only 2% of the crowd got that.

Haha I thought the same thing. You could hear a few people react in the arena but it was the minority.

Troy

So no clear explanation yet.

Punk said that he will go out back and find HHH to get an explanation from here.

JR playing it up that something is wrong.

Troy

WWE are showing another highlight package with Mysterio winning the World title. Really pumping him up for his match tonight.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Wonder whats up next bit early for Main Event short US title match with Ziggler losing? HHH Punk Segment and then after the main event HHH Steph Nash Punk Cena? hmm may not be enough time

Andrew

Nash is employed, he was in the rumble.

He should come back to wrestling, I'd seriously love it because all the old wrestlers are back.