• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 14th November 2011 - LIVE RAW GETS ROCKED Discussion

Prodigy

Banned
Show lost a shit loada weight during his kayfabe injury. Lets hope he has another one soon and he goes down evern more.

Troy

Nice spot where Show picks up Henry but Show can't lift him up completely and Henry falls onto Show.

PHX

Legacy Member
They could have had him talking backstage to Foley on even had him interact with Ryder as well. Just something more than what he has done so far considering they are saying that this is a Rock themed RAW.
Like I said at the very least considering this is the main event I believe he'll get pretty much 30 minutes probably about 40 which if that is the case no sense in having him all over the show until then.

Troy

Show lost a shit loada weight during his kayfabe injury. Lets hope he has another one soon and he goes down evern more.

He looks much better now and his wrestling is so much better since he can move much faster. Hopefully he, and Henry, keep losing a bit more weight to get in even better shape.

Prodigy

Banned
Man 3 hour shows always suck and having one right before a 3 hour PPV really takes away the specialiity of PPVs being 3 hours.

Troy

There have been a lot of WWE 12' promos. Wouldn't it have been better to have a few less of them and a few more commercials for the Survivor Series PPV?

Troy

Hopefully WWE do an Old School RAW later this year, I think there is still one more 3 hour RAW to go in 2011.

400 posts now. Let's try to get to 600.

Troy

Bring back JR. Cole has been annoying since coming back tonight and I forgot how nice it was to not hear his over the top calling.