WWE RAW 14th May 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

20120508_LIGHT_punk_bryan2_C.jpg

History of Punk vs. Bryan
At Over The Limit Punk and Bryan will battle it out for the WWE Championship, some newer WWE fans may not know that these two go a long way back and to fill fans in wwe.com have a great article up on the website talking about the history between these two wrestlers. Last week Bryan teamed up with Lord Tensai to defeat Punk in a handicap match, what will Johnny Ace have in store for the WWE champion this week?

20120510_LIGHT_HHH_injury_C.jpg

Can HHH Bounce Back
HHH returns to RAW tonight, two weeks after Brock Lesnar attacked him and "broke" his arm. How will HHH respond to the attack and what will he do now that Brock Lesnar has quit.

20120507_LIGHT_raw_heyman3_C.jpg

Brock Lesnar Quits WWE
Two weeks ago Brock Lesnar walked out right after he snapped HHH's arm. Last week Lesnar's legal representative Paul Heyman came out and read a prepared statement from Brock saying that Brock had quit WWE. Will we see Paul Heyman back on RAW this week?

20120511_sd_show_LARGE_R.jpg

Will Johnny Ace fire Big Show?
Johnny Ace has ordered Big Show to apologise to him again on RAW after Johnny Ace wasn't happy with what Show did on Smackdown. What will happen to the Big Show?

primo_epico_EP_C.jpg

When and Where is Epico and Primo's Rematch?
Epico and Primo hired the services of Abraham Washington to get them back on top but we have still yet to hear from AW as to when the tag team champions will invoke their rematch clause. Will it happen on RAW this week or will they hold off until after OTL?

Tune in for all this and more on RAW this week. Be sure to join in the fun and discuss the show as it happens with other WS members.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I am hoping for CM Punk/Bryan promo time. That would be so awesome also Heyman/HHH segment. That'd be worth watching really, HHH to try sort a deal to bring Lesnar back or something...

I hope Big Show gets fired, storyline wise. Cody needs a new opponent asap as well.

Primo & Epico not getting a rematch is surprising, can't wait to see what happens.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I hope that we see Heyman with HHH tonight. No doubt that HHH will come out and say that Lesnar can't quit because HHH wants him in a match at Summerslam after his injury has healed. Hopefully we see Heyman regularly on RAW to keep the storyline alive until Lesnar returns to tv.

I hope that we see and hear from A.W.'s group this week be good for them to confirm that they signed Mason Ryan and maybe they can add another wrestler to the group. I see them either being added to the OTL tag team title match or they will cash in their rematch the RAW after the PPV.

I definitely want to see Show away from Rhodes, that feud has gone long enough and Rhodes needs another challenger. Not sure what they can do with Show, if in doubt put him in a tag team!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You know basing it off of those highlights this Raw is going to Suck. Punk DB too soon I think. HHH come back or go away nobody likes a yo yo. Show Ace such an unneeded storyline why is ace involved in two storylines anyway? Tag team division is a joke and I don't think Primo and Epico will be the key to making me want to watch it.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Gonna watch this to see what the 'revolution' shit is (reading heavy Batista rumours, not expecting it though)

Hoping for as little Punk/Danielson as possible, just keep them off altogether really.

Primo is brilliant and needs to beat fuck out of Epico and Jannetty him out the team.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah, the WWE Championship feud getting no exposure whatsoever is sure to be a good business move.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I dont care about their business, I'm not a shareholder or investor.

I am a fan who finds them very boring.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Paul Heyman is scripted for a segment on tonight's Raw, so he'll be appearing and is in Pittsburgh.

:mark: :DBYES:

Lewb

Reaction score
Paul Heyman is scripted for a segment on tonight's Raw, so he'll be appearing and is in Pittsburgh.

This still spoiled on the new forum posts on the front home page. Even though it was kinda obvious to happen, just be wary of it in future.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
This still spoiled on the new forum posts on the front home page. Even though it was kinda obvious to happen, just be wary of it in future.

I saw. Nothing I could do though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Pretty predictable spoiler though, and I'm glad it's happening.

I don't have high expectations for this Raw, but usually what happens when my expectations are low is they put on a good show that I think is amazing because I wasn't expecting much.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Cody Rhodes on Twitter: "Tag match tonight's #RAW...@WWEDanielBryan and myself versus @milanmiracle and @CMPunk. Millions of $$ of talent in this match...and Santino" I get why Punk and Bryan are in the match, but Cody and Santino? If they were to feud, I'm guessing it would end in a unification match with their titles.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

I saw. Nothing I could do though.

People that worried about spoilers should just close that box because even if we have a thread with spoiler in the header that will still show up.