• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 12th September 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Andrew

Am I the only one or does anybody predict that ADR/Ricardo will one day split and Ricardo becomes a wrestler?

Troy

I wish they allowed Ricardo to wrestle properly as well. He is a regular wrestler in FCW so he can become a proper performer if they wanted to use him that way.

Troy

Am I the only one or does anybody predict that ADR/Ricardo will one day split and Ricardo becomes a wrestler?

I would like to see that happen. It would be bad by WWE if they had them split and then just dumped Ricardo back to FCW rather than using him for a bit on the main roster.

Andrew

Hart's only there to make Ricardo tap to the sharpshooter, the crowd's happy... Match over (Again, less than four minutes)

Troy

Del Rio leaves the ring leaving Ricardo there on his own. Bret Hart comes in and locks in the sharpshooter for the win.

Troy

Hart's only there to make Ricardo tap to the sharpshooter, the crowd's happy... Match over (Again, less than four minutes)

Bret must be happy he is back on good terms with WWE. Every time they are in Canada WWE call him up and get him on RAW. He gets a great reaction, doesn't have to do much work and I am sure gets a very nice paycheck.

Andrew

I would like to see that happen. It would be bad by WWE if they had them split and then just dumped Ricardo back to FCW rather than using him for a bit on the main roster.

They could get him to FCW to train a bit more before coming back out of the blue. It'd work better this way I believe.

Del Rio constantly screws Ricardo over.

We get a 9/11 Highlight. Tribute Video here.

Troy

They could get him to FCW to train a bit more before coming back out of the blue. It'd work better this way I believe..

He can already wrestle so I don't think he needs to be sent back to FCW to train more. Plus they need him wrestling on the main roster right after the split to take advantage of Ricardo being on TV all this time with Del Rio.

Troy

I just realised I missed the tag team match involving Lawler and that his tag team partner was Sheamus. I keep forgetting that they have been putting Smackdown stars on RAW.