WWE RAW 12th August 2013 - LIVE Discussion - A Kick In The Mouthpiece

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
God damn Brock can sell anything and make it look LEGITIMATE!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Great ending, pumped for Summerslam.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Bryan/Cena should have ended Raw though, that was fire.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Punk looked really good there leaving Lesnar and Axel laying. Though for sure though Punk was going to go backstage after Heyman but good ending and very much looking forward to the match and Summerslam period.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You know I remember reading that report about WWE bashing heroes as of late and can't help but think their may be some stock in it. I don't think it's a dig at the rock but definitely a theme as of late.
TNT dig. Hate is still there between the two top cable networks

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
TNT dig. Hate is still there between the two top cable networks

WWE is not network loyal, they don't care about what Rocks doing outside of their network bubble, they don't even care about the network they are apart of.

MAybe, now just maybe......WWE is starting to get away from the good guys/bad guys dynamic and realizing that the hero worship of the 00s after 9/11 is done and the antihero is back in vogue.

Get as grey as it gets imo. Hate it when people use generic terms as face and heel anyways. Shit is passe as fuck.

Great Raw, except that ref fucking up the finish of Nattie/AJ, fire him immediately.

Great promos throughout, production guys should've made them weeks ago, or creative write them promos weeks ago and go on from that. Bryan/Cena have more shit they could say to pump this feud. Just finally started getting this train going lastweek, kind of a shame to end it this week.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Really enjoyable go-home show.

Bryan/Cena segment was all kinds of awesome. When it comes to cutting a fiery promo I honestly think Bryan is near the top of the list at the moment. I loved the way that after Cena said his long speech in response to Bryan's words about him being a parody and what not, Bryan went straight back to saying the same thing, in the hope that he could get under his skin even further. Great stuff from both guys.

I don't mind Triple H being the guest referee for the main event. This storyline between Bryan and Cena has always had other factors involved with it, such as Randy Orton and the corporate struggle, so this really isn't a surprise. I expect Triple H's involvement to be like his one at SummerSlam 2011. The match will go ahead like he's not even there, and then he'll be involved with the ending in some capacity. It's no big deal.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
When guys like @Troy miss the uso matches thats why they get buried just sayin it's all Troys fault

I watch the show when it airs here so WWE better count that. Enjoyed their little feud with The Real Americans, would be even better if in the end it was for a title shot at The Shield.

Good RAW highlighted by Cena and Bryan's segment. Quality stuff from both guys and again it shows that when Cena is serious he is one of the best on the mic. No idea why HHH and Orton had to show up at the end though. Don't think they really needed to add HHH to the match, might distract from the action in the ring.

End of RAW was good as well, Lesnar selling the shots like crazy and good to see Punk get the upper hand before the PPV.