WWE RAW 11th July Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
-- After a rare taped episode of Raw last week, [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]WWE[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] will be live in Boston, Mass. Monday night featuring the final hype for Sunday's [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Money [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]in [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]the [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Bank[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] PPV.
CenaJohnArt2_130GG_58.jpg

-- C.M. Punk, who challenges John [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Cena[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] for the WWE Title at the PPV, is officially advertised for what WWE is calling his final appearance on [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Raw[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR].

WWE is also advertising Cena's potential final Raw appearance based on the PPV title match stipulation that Cena will be fired by Mr. McMahon if Punk leaves the PPV as WWE champion.

-- Concerning Raw's MITB ladder match, Alberto Del Rio became #1 contender to the WWE Title on last week's Raw, which temporarily opened up an eighth slot in the ladder match and temporarily gave Del Rio a title shot against Cena at MITB. With the end of last week's Raw concluding with Punk "reinstated" and Cena vs. Punk back on for the PPV, WWE will have to sort out Del Rio's standing in the WWE Title picture.

-- Advertised for the live crowd in Boston is a bonus match of Cena vs. Punk in a Street Fight. The marketing, which will also likely be played up on TV, is Cena has the "homefield advantage" in his home territory of Boston before Punk has the "homefield advantage" in his home territory of Chicago at the PPV.​

The very last RAW before Money In The Bank, CM Punk will be there with Vince & Cena. This is going to be an amazing segment hopefully... Del Rio will come out and rant I believe with Vince giving him the #1 Contender's spot at Summerslam unless he wins MITB.

Ryder's WWWYKI to the New Nexus, what will we see there? Ryder bringing out a partner to challenge them at MITB for the Tag Gold? Divas Match expected. I wonder if Dolph will have a challenge at MITB, we could see a few things, hopefully a match added.

What do you expect on the show? Let's get past 200 comments :D

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Looking forward to this show.

This Punk angle is so good and I want to see what they do with it before the PPV.

Del Rio is the number one contender and how they handle that with the MITB match will be interesting.

Ryder will hopefully be on the show and start a storyline. Don't like the idea of him with New Nexus.

Hoping that there is a tag team title match announced for MITB.

I won't be online for the show, have to work, but hopefully there will be some great discussion in the thread.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I will be back again tonight for this one, with it being the last Raw before MITB, it is just something I have to see.
Its good to have Punk back, he was missed last week, even though the Cena/Vince segments were very well handled.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I will not be on tonight but will watch it after the Home Run Derby. I don't really even like the Home Run Derby but I watch it with my family every year so it's kinda important.

SpectreVLV

Reaction score
I've watched this many many times.
[video=youtube;2OS9wZGb_3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OS9wZGb_3g&feature=BFa&list=FL8KHPUq6bkto&index=8[/video]

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I will not be on tonight but will watch it after the Home Run Derby. I don't really even like the Home Run Derby but I watch it with my family every year so it's kinda important.
Whats the Home Run Derby? Its an american thing I can tell.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
With Troy & Scott not on, I hope we can get posting heavily.

35 minutes til showtime, i cannot wait!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
How did you know that when the show has not even come on yet?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It's been posted on websites that CM Punk is opening the show with a live mic Keith.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Thanks, and we're off!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
RAW is beginning right now and CM Punk is opening up the show!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
That was pretty cool, Punk's entrence stopped the opening credits, and he has a magaphone! Always makes me think of Jimmy Hart.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CM goes to the camera man and takes the headset muttering, do not turn this off.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler