WWE RAW 11th February 2013 - Elimination Chamber Go Home Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I watched this yesterday and I must say I enjoyed it.

Will go back today and re-watch Jericho vs Daniel Beard'n (Yes, that is what I will be calling him from now on, until he decides to drop the beard) and Swagger's match and subsequent segment with Zeb. (Which by the way is also going to be something I'll be looking forward to in 2013. More ideas like Swagger's gimmick and Antonio Cesaro definitely cannot hurt WWE.)

I'm usually only interested in the title matches, but I'm really looking forward to Cena/Sheamus/Ryback vs The Shield, even more so than Del Rio's match. The real question is what part Heyman will have to do with the whole deal, and considering that Lesnar is aligned with Heyman, I'm really intrigued atm. Interesting indeed.

Heyman's segment at the beginning was awesome as well.

Oh and WTF @ Cesaro manhandling Miz like that. I know the guy's persona is meant to resonate with power but that was just ridiculous. And kind of funny. Poor Miz.