WWE RAW 11th February 2013 - Elimination Chamber Go Home Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
1. WWE Champion The Rock comes to Raw

punk-rock.jpg

WWE Champion The Rockwill be at Bridgestone Arena when Raw comes to Nashville, Tenn. With Elimination Chamber just days away, what will The Great One have to say about his opponent, CM Punk? Will former WWE Champion Punk have any final words before their big showdown? With both Superstars equally passionate about expressing their opinions of each other, a battle on the mic could be as epic as their WWE Title showdown at Elimination Chamber.

2. Can anyone control Brock Lesnar?

brock-miz-heyman.jpg

Last week, the WWE Universe witnessed yet another brutal assault by Brock Lesnar when he decimated The Miz on the set of “Miz TV.†(WATCH) The attack comes after Lesnar shattered Mr. McMahon’s hip — a ruthless act which Raw Managing Supervisor Vickie Guerrero admitted she did not anticipate when she re-signed Lesnar. (MR. MCMAHON UPDATE) Although Paul Heyman still appears to be aligned with the behemoth, it certainly doesn’t seem as if Heyman can do anything to stop Lesnar from doing anything he wants to anyone he wants
Exactly why did Lesnar return to WWE? Will the WWE Universe get any answers … or just witness another brutal attack on Raw? Either way, Brock Lesnar is must-see TV!

3. Who is next in Mark Henry’s sights?

henry-mysterio.jpg

Mark Henry has returned to WWE with a vengeance! Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara both felt The World’s Strongest Man’s wrath, and Randy Orton was unable to stop the hungry competitor from earning a spot in the No. 1 Contender’s Elimination Chamber Match. (PREVIEW) Michael Cole has described Henry as the most dangerous Superstar in WWE. Who will the former World Heavyweight Champion go after next?

4. Which returning Superstar is poised for a big 2013?

swagger.jpg

In addition to the return of Brock Lesnar and Mark Henry, the WWE Universe has witnessed the return of a hungry Jack Swagger and a better-than-ever Chris Jericho — who competed in an epic WWE Active Match with CM Punk last week. (WATCH: INSTANT CLASSIC) As The Road to WrestleMania heats up, which Superstar will rise to the top and possibly find himself competing on The Grandest Stage of Them All? (POLL: WHO WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT IN 2013?)

5. Will John Cena, Sheamus and Ryback deliver justice?

sheamus-cena-ryback.jpg

After Raw went off the air last week, John Cena issued a straight forward challenge to The Shield — step in the ring with Cena along with Sheamus and Ryback at Elimination Chamber. (WATCH EXCLUSIVE) The challenge was officially accepted later in the week. (MATCH PREVIEW) After months of The Shield running roughshod through WWE, has the group finally met its match?
The powerhouse team of Cena, Sheamus and Ryback could quite possibly be the most potent trio in WWE in recent years. Will they bring a new brand of justice to WWE? With Mr. McMahon recovering from surgery, no permanent Raw General Manager in place, and Brock Lesnar and Mark Henry on the loose, it sure seems the time is right.
Don’t miss the final Raw before Elimination Chamber as The Road to WrestleMania 29 heats up.
Discuss.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Hope we get a better segment with The Shield and The Tremendous Trio than we got last week.... looks like no Lesnar tonight but I did see some pictures apparently taken of a certain someone we haven't seen in a long while at last night's Nashville Predators game...... We shall see...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Taker has been strongly rumored to be there tonight, should be interesting if he is or not.

Rock's going to be there which is always a plus, I expect plenty of segments for the go-home show.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Hard to think that this is the go home show. Could have sworn we just had Royal Rumble. Surely they could have pushed the Chamber back one week, and still had plenty of time to build Mania.

If Taker is there tonight, I can only see it to be an interaction with Lesnar, seeing how all the other possible opponents are busy. I honestly don't know what he would be there for.

I hope we get some Jericho/Ziggler action. Maybe a match booked for the PPV or something. Also would like to get an IC title, or US title match announced as well.

There are a LOT of possibilities that can be used on this show. Going to be pretty hard to screw it up WWE.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
This is the issue with just three weeks between PPVs, not really enough time to build a PPV. I expect plenty of The Rock tonight since they will push him like crazy to get people to actually buy Elimination Chamber. Probably wont get to see any Lesnar as I don't see the point in using him tonight if he wont be on the PPV. Hope that we might get to see a HHH appearance to continue the Lesnar storyline even without him there. I expect that six man tag to be made into a chamber match and hopefully they announce a couple more matches tonight rather than leaving it to the night before.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm feeling that Maddox will be special guest referee in this 3 v 3 match.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Holy shit Elimination Chamber is this weekend.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Seems like it's time for The Shield of Injustice to start recruiting.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE really don't book go-home shows well, so i'm not really looking forward to this.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Kinda' sad when you have to advertise your WWE Champion like it's a special appearance...

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Am I the only one who finds the new voice over promos meh, I don't know something about watching wrestling for so long and everything coming from what they say on the show and then just hearing this guy talk over the package makes it sound off and a little cheesy.

Paul Heyman announcement to start things off.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
RAW knocked off the Westminster dog show it only took how many years for USA to realize raw has more viewers?