• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 10th September 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Must have been a quiet show tonight, plus NFL must have played it's part.

Glad that I got online just in time to see Daniel Bryan and Kane teaming up on RAW.

Troy

Having a quick look over the results and it is good that they opened with Bret Hart. Pretty impressed that they had CM Punk and him go back and forth to start the show.

Strange tag team match next between the champions and the midcard champions. It does make sense in the end that the tag team champions won since they should work better as a team.

Punk vs. Orton and the tag match that followed would have been good. Happy that I haven't missed much Heyman/Punk stuff, seems like I only missed a ten second segment.

Troy

Didn't Primetime Players already win a #1 Contenders on Smackdown?

I thought so as well but it may have been a case of the reporter getting it wrong in the Spoiler report. Plus as AJ said they hadn't beaten this team yet.